Edison's is glad to be back open!
The following list of temporary adaptations are being put in place for one reason only – each and everyone’s safety, including our employees. These changes will be reviewed often, and restrictions will be lifted as we move ahead of this crisis.
· Each member is coming to the gym at their own risk
· A Covid-19 virus waiver will need to be signed upon your 1st visit back
· 24 Hour access will not be allowed until said waiver has been signed
· Only one member can enter the facility at a time except for couples
· Members will be provided with a social distancing guideline
· Always maintain a 6’ distance from other members and employees
· Members must wash hands when they arrive unless wearing gloves
· Masks and gloves are allowed, but not mandatory – Except for staff
· All equipment that cannot be used will be shut down and clearly marked
· All Machines and free weights must be wiped down before and after use
· 30 members will be allowed in the facility at a time
· Only 12 members are allowed in the fitness room at a time
· Workout times may be limited depending on gym capacity limits
· Fitness classes will not be able to re-start at this time
· Please bring in a towel and water. Water fountains will not be accessible.
Social Distancing Mandates and Cleaning Guidelines
✓ Social distancing signage and floor markers are put in place for traffic flow, maintaining 6 feet of distance in all gym activities and signage for disabled equipment.
✓ No contact training and no equipment sharing training sessions.
✓ Workout duration should be adjusted to accommodate other members and for mandatory disinfecting of equipment by member
✓ Use disinfectant solution on all weight and cardio machines including pads, handles, adjustment pins, cardio control console (do not wipe TV monitors) and on free weights including attachments, bars, dumbbells, and plates. Also wipe machines and floors if you drip perspiration. Bring in a towel for sweat.
✓ No equipment sharing between individuals will be allowed.
✓ Water fountains not to be in use.
Please be patient and understanding with the temporary parameters that will be in place. We hope, as you all do, that we can get things back to normal as soon as possible - it's all about safety right now.
Remember the 3 C’s
✓ COVER – cough (or sneeze) into the crook of your elbow or into a tissue
✓ CLEAN – Frequently wash your hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds
✓ CONTAIN – Stay home when you are sick with any type of illness
We are looking forward to seeing you all very soon!
Stay safe and stay well!